YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON
Subscribe to our RSS FeedRSS   Follow us on TwitterTwitter   Follow us on FacebookFacebook

Fire Put Out Quickly

March 16th, 2010 11:10am

Manny Rodrigues Photo / ©2010 TSB

DOWNTOWN – A small kitchen fire was quickly put out by Toronto Fire Services on March 15th at 40 Gerrard Ave.

The cause of the one alarm blaze was likely a pot on a stove. Some residents were evacuated while the building was cleared of smoke.

One person did collapse during the ordeal and was transported to a local hospital. Witnesses on scene say the female was in the apartment at the time of the fire.

Tags: , ,

Leave a Comment